[NFBOH-Cleveland] Need to contact Evelynn

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 16:23:23 UTC 2018

This is for only people in this group I need to get a hold of Evelyn on an important matter! I have gotten a phone message from her and I want to take care of this matter ASAP!! I feel really bad about what happened in Orlando and need to resolve this issue!! If anyone has immediate contact with her tell her to call me so I can close this issue! I don’t need no charges filed against me!!! No problems!! I’m sorry it happened!!! Blame the damn restaurant server for giving me the wrong pre paid card!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone