[NFBOH-Cleveland] Need to contact Evelynn

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 17:13:35 UTC 2018

Sorry!  Suzanne got a hold of me and took care of it.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, August 25, 2018, 1:05 PM, Cheryl Fields via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Owen, Please do not use the list for this communication, personal.
If you continue, I am removing you from the list.
If you need additional information, use the phone.
Repeat, stop or be removed, today.

Thank you, Cheryl Fields
Manager of NFB Cleveland List Serve

On 8/25/18, Owen McCafferty via NFBOH-Cleveland

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com