[NFBOH-Cleveland] Honey Baked Ham Fundraiser

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 16:36:56 UTC 2018

Honey Baked Ham Fundraiser

We'd Love Your Help In Raising Funds To Support Our NFB of Ohio Programs

Anyone across the country can purchase gift cards to use online or at any
Honey Baked Ham retail store. These would make excellent gifts for your
friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and others!

You can purchase a plastic gift card or else an electronic gift card. The
possibilities are endless with the selection of wonderful items that Honey
Baked Ham offers!

Please spread the word far and wide!

Please check out our fundraising page at:

https://honeybakedfundraising.com/fundraisers/NFB_of_Ohio_Fundraiser.

Thanks for your support!

Deanna Lewis, NFB of Ohio Fundraising Chair

Deannakay03 at gmail.com <mailto:Deannakay03 at gmail.com>

Richard Payne,

NFB of Ohio Affiliate President

RCHPAY7 at gmail.com <mailto:RCHPAY7 at gmail.com>