[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter Voice Mailbox updated last night - Please Inform those Who Don't Use Email - Thanks in advance!

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 22:38:16 UTC 2018

Hello Cleveland,

First of all, I would like to thank our President, Suzanne Turner for finding the time in the midst of her busy schedule and updating the Cleveland Chapter Voice mailbox. Two thumbs up!

The voice mailbox contains announcements and events for our Cleveland Chapter from December 6th, 2018 till January 17th or 18th, 2019.

I called the voice mailbox this afternoon around 4:45 pm and enjoyably listened to the voice of Suzanne for 15 minutes or so. She really sounds great!

Please do your best and spread the word to those who don’t use email. The number to call is: 641-715-3900 and the extension is 582705 + pound key.

Thanks a lot for helping and participating actively in building the Federation in advance.

Again, Suzanne thank you so much for all the time, effort and energy you are investing in keeping us the best in Ohio.

Go Cleveland!

Have a great evening y’all.

Ali
440-590-0315 – cell.