[NFBOH-Cleveland] 2019 NFB of Ohio State Committees

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 18:31:03 UTC 2018

What Vechicle Donations?? I thought I was in the social media or promotion committee? Please give me a call, Suzanne
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 1:22 PM, Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

<!--#yiv7259439329 _filtered #yiv7259439329 {font-family:"Cambria Math";panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv7259439329 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}#yiv7259439329 #yiv7259439329 p.yiv7259439329MsoNormal, #yiv7259439329 li.yiv7259439329MsoNormal, #yiv7259439329 div.yiv7259439329MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv7259439329 a:link, #yiv7259439329 span.yiv7259439329MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7259439329 a:visited, #yiv7259439329 span.yiv7259439329MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7259439329 p.yiv7259439329MsoPlainText, #yiv7259439329 li.yiv7259439329MsoPlainText, #yiv7259439329 div.yiv7259439329MsoPlainText {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv7259439329 span.yiv7259439329EmailStyle17 {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv7259439329 span.yiv7259439329PlainTextChar {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv7259439329 .yiv7259439329MsoChpDefault {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;} _filtered #yiv7259439329 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}#yiv7259439329 div.yiv7259439329WordSection1 {}-->
2019 NFB of Ohio Committees

AWARDS COMMITTEE

Charge: To oversee the awards process, to provide information and feedback when necessary, and to make reasonable judgments about NFBO awards.

Heather Leiterman

Ali Benmerzouga

Emily Pennington

Jerry Purcell

Annette Luts

Bell Academy

Charge: To organize the bell program and plan efficient ways to promote and execute this very important academy. The members of this committee will be screened because of the type of program it is, which is dealing directly with kids.

Eric Duffy

Debbie Baker

Michael Leiterman

Marianne Denning

Sherri Albers

Barbara Pierce

The chair of this committee can recruit whomever he needs to in order to put this program on.

CONSTITUTION COMMITTEE

Charge: To make sure that all NFBO constitutions are following the state and national constitutions, both philosophically and rhetorically.

Colleen Roth

Barbara Pierce

CONVENTION Planning Committee

Charge: To assist and advise the president in the planning and functioning of our state convention and to provide additional assistance in planning and executing affiliate activities at national conventions.

Sherri Albers

Annette Luts

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner,

Andra Stover

Cassandra Jones

Sheila Hardy-Wilson

Dorothea Davis

Jessica Stover

EDUCATION COMMITTEE

Charge: To advise the president about policies, legislation, strategies, and initiatives in which the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio should be engaged to improve educational opportunities for blind youth throughout the state.

Debby Baker

Sandy Krems

Ali Benmerzouga

FINANCING THE MOVEMENT COMMITTEE (SUN coordinator, Jernigan Fund coordinator, PAC coordinator,

Charge: To make members aware of these specific organizational fundraising opportunities and to implement strategies to increase participation threw out the year.

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner,

Sherri Ruth

Colleen Roth

FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE

Charge: To investigate additional opportunities to increase NFB-O resources and to implement effective fundraising strategies and programming.

Deanna Lewis

Cassandra Jones

Angela Maddox

Gloria Robinson

Lucas Cassi,

LEGISLATIVE COMMITTEE

Charge: To increase the organization's visibility and effectiveness in the state legislature and to continue to support our efforts in Washington throughout the year.

co-chairs Sheri Albers and Mike Literman Heather Leiterman Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, Eric Duffy Andra Stover Pat McPherson Barbara Pierce Ali Benmerzouga

MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE

Charge: To implement effective strategies to recruit and retain members and to reinvigorate the chapters and divisions of the NFB of Ohio.

Co-chairs Suzanne Turner and Carolyn Peters Annette Luts Dorothea Davis Beverly Harris Gloria Robinson

PROMOTION AND PUBLICITY COMMITTEE

Charge: To promote and publicize the programs and events of the NFB of Ohio and to acquire as much positive publicity as possible for such activities.

Dave Bertch

Walter Mitchell

Ali Benmerzouga

RESOLUTIONS COMMITTEE

Charge: To oversee the submission process and to write and distribute clearly articulated and philosophically sound resolutions.

Barbara Pierce

Eric Duffy

Robert Spangler

Debbie Baker

Michael Leiterman

SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE

Charge: To conduct the affiliate scholarship program and to develop and implement effective strategies to increase the visibility of the program and increase participation.

Emily Pennington

Heather Leiterman

Michael Leiterman

Cassandra Jones

Web site and NEWSLINE committee

Charge: To assist with updating the content on the web page and Newsline including advertising and promoting. The members who desire to be a part of this committee must be very good computer users.

Robert Spangler

Dave Bertch

Walter Mitchell

Sherri Albers

Cheryl Fisher

Special project committee

Charge: To assist with corporate donations and to help find ways to fund the special projects and work of the affiliate. To assist where ever we have the need.

Eric Duffy

Michael Leiterman

Sheri Albers

transportation committee

Charge: To help the affiliate oversee some of the issues around the state dealing with transportation.

Annette Luts

Michael Leiterman

Eric Duffy

Vehicle donation committee:

Charge: To get more cars donated from Ohio Owen McCafferty Larry Rodriguez

domestic violence committee: Charge To develop relationships with the domestic violence agencies in Ohio.

Cheryl E. Fields

Ahkeela Cade

Gloria Robinson

Gerron Chapman

Community Service Committee:

 This committee will educate the Ohio Affiliate about the professional and personal benefits of community service.

Encourage chapters, divisions and individuals to participate in projects in their communities.

Encourage members to identify or develop and implement their own service projects.

Enlighten the public about NFB Philosophy and the skills and knowledge we have obtained, as we serve in the community.

This committee will also encourage members to connect with the NFB Community Service Division for inspiration and support.

Cheryl E. Fields

Rachelle Broomfield

Kiana hill

Amy Bonano

Wanda Sloan

William Turner

Gloria Robinson

Lillie Pennington

Janine Pickens

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

P: (641) 715-3900

Ex: 582705

A: PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

E: President.NFB.ClevelandOhio at Gmail.com

Please visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com