[NFBOH-Cleveland] Christmas Party Info!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 03:14:31 UTC 2018

Cleveland Members, Family  and Friends,

We have been invited to a gathering to celebrate with The Cuyahoga Chapter
for a Christmas Party. Shawn Martin, President sent out an announcement.

Date: Saturday December 22, 2018

Location: My Friend Restaurant, 11616 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland Ohio

Time: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Meals are at your own expense.

They will have a gift exchange.  Please bring an item of no more than $20.
Participation is not required.

Send me an email or Shawn directly if you will attend,
SMartin494 at roadrunner.com <mailto:SMartin494 at roadrunner.com> .

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

P: (641) 715-3900