[NFBOH-Cleveland] Greater Cuyahoga Christmas Gathering

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 00:38:08 UTC 2018

Season Greetings To All Chapters, Friends and Family!

On behalf of Greater Cuyahoga, I along with Shawn would like to remind you
of the Greater Cuyahoga Christmas Gathering on this Saturday, December 22,
2018 at 4:00 to 7:00 PM. All are invited! The location is  My Friend
Restaurant, 11616 Detroit Ave.

A reminder to bring a gift around $20.00 for the exchange. We will play
"Screw Your Neighbor". Below is the description. Please bring your gift
rapped. There will be a table set aside for the items.

If you have not contacted Shawn or called me to let him know that you will
be attending, please do so at SMartin494 at roadrunner.com
<mailto:SMartin494 at roadrunner.com> .

Please take a moment to like Cleveland's Facebook page that is below!

Screw Your Neighbor:

1: All prizes are rapped

2: They are placed on a designated table

3: Each player takes a number

4: The object of the game is to get a gift that you want by either keeping
it or stilling one from someone else.

For example,

1. number 1 opens a gift,

2. Then number two can decide to open a gift or still number one's gift.

3. If number two keeps the gift, then number three will proceed.

4.  However, if number two stills number one's gift, then number one will
have to open another gift off of the table.

5. The game will continue as such.

6. The same gift can be stolen three times and then it is frozen and will no
longer be available.

7. This game is a lot of fun and quite active.

See you there!

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

P: (641) 715-3900