[NFBOH-Cleveland] Experience Super Bowl Lii with Aira! You Tube! Face Book Live and More!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:12:53 UTC 2018

 You're Invited!

 To a virtual Super Bowl party with Aira on Sunday, February 4th from
6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. EST.

 Listen in as Aira agents Patrick and Emily provide the best-in-class
live description of the game to Greg Stilson, football fan and Aira
Explorer, who is attending the big game in Minneapolis, MN.

 Greg will use Aira to get play-by-play visual descriptions of all the
exciting action on the field, the commercials, and the half-time show.
Aira agents will provide vivid audio narration as Greg sees the field
for the first time, shops for souvenirs, navigates the stadium, and
experiences the energy of the crowd.

 The best part: you can listen to the entire experience live. While
most of us will be watching from home, Aira intends to make it easier
to get a little closer to the big game.

> Ways to Listen

 You don’t need to be a current Aira Explorer to listen in -- anyone
can join the party starting at 6:00 p.m. ET by doing any of the
following:

 Call 1-877-568-4108 and enter 536565714
 Listen to the Webcast
 Listen on YouTube
 Listen on Facebook Live
 Don't Forget to Share

 Forward this email to a friend or tweet us @airaio on gameday using
#airabowl. Tell us about your favorite commercials, comment on the
halftime show, and of course let us know who you’re rooting for!

To read more about this special event, visit our Super Bowl page on
Aira.io: http://go.aira.io/superbowl

 Aira Tech Corp