[NFBOH-Cleveland] Get ready! Super Bowl Lii

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 03:34:02 UTC 2018

Tears of Joy! The Eagle Has Landed!

Congratulations to the 2018 Super Bowl Lii Team the

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES! Love these Guys!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood