[NFBOH-Cleveland] Experience Super Bowl Lii with Aira! You Tube! Face Book Live and More!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:11:20 UTC 2018

Hey There! How many of listened using Aira?
I tried face book, lots of feedback.
I still like my sports on the radio. Share you thoughts with everyone... CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood