[NFBOH-Cleveland] President's Reminders

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 02:27:34 UTC 2018

Suzanne
I mentioned this on Ohio Chat but a BIG thank you to Gary Williams from the Dayton Chapter of NFB Ohio who reached out to me just last weekend and purchased one of my textural paintings that I had on display from the state convention!! That really made my week!!! Painting was shipped out to her yesterday after I received her payment!
Owen

Owen McCafferty,

Social Media Chair

NFBOH-Cleveland