[NFBOH-Cleveland] Ohio's Promotion and Publicity Committee

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:14:52 UTC 2018

Members of the Ohio's promotion and Publicity Committee, I would like to
have a meeting in the next few days.  However, I do not have contact
information for a few of you.  Would you all please call or email me off
this list to let me know that you've received this email.  My contact is
below!

Wanda Sloan

Octavia Culbert

Sharon Dodds

MariLyn Piepho

Annie  Carson

Cheryl Fisher

Thanks!

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, Ohio's Promotion and Publicity Chairperson

NFBOH-Cleveland, President

C: (216) 990-6199

A: PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114