[NFBOH-Cleveland] Join the Cleveland Chapter for A Community Conversation: Building Bridges with G C R T A! Thursday Feb.22 at 7 P.M.

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:11:28 UTC 2018

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland
Presents!
A Community Conversation
Building Bridges with the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
Guest: Sam Henderson, Manager of transportation (GCRTA)
When? Thursday, February 22, 2018
Time? 7:00 P.M.-8:30 P.M.
Call: (641) 715-3294 Access Code: 246345
Topics:
Scheduling, Vehicles Selections, Training of Contract Drivers, Fares
and Routes and
Future Expectations for 2018
Do you have additional questions for Mr. Sam Henderson?
For more information, please contact The Cleveland Community
Engagement Committee,
Chairperson, Cheryl Fields at
cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
or (641) 715-3900 extension: 582705
I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of the Blind, because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family!