[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: FW: Introducing Specialized Help

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:02:30 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronnie Leeth <leeth123 at roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:55:51 -0500
Subject: FW: Introducing Specialized Help
To: Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>

From: Hans Jørgen from Be My Eyes [mailto:info at bemyeyes.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:10 AM
To: leeth123 at roadrunner.com
Subject: Introducing Specialized Help

  <https://s3.amazonaws.com/bemyeyes-newsletters/emails/email_img_1.jpg>

Introducing Specialized Help

We are thrilled to announce the newest feature in the Be My Eyes app:
Specialized Help - a better way to connect with businesses and
organizations when you need assistance with their products or
services.

Hi Ronnie,

As you know, Be My Eyes is here to help you tackle a wide range of
visual challenges as you go about your day. Until today, Be My Eyes
has randomly connected you to a volunteer to solve daily tasks. Some
tasks, however, require specialized assistance.

Contacting customer support through email or by phone isn’t always
ideal. Direct communication with a business’s customer support agent
could be a more vision-friendly alternative and less time consuming
for you. If someone from the company could see the issue in real time,
issues with their products or services could be resolved more
efficiently.

So we’ve strategized a way to better assist you: enlisting the help of
representatives from companies whose products you use all the time.
It’s our sincere pleasure to introduce Specialized Help. This new
feature means that a trained company representative is available to
answer questions or help you tackle issues with speed and in-depth
solutions. Maybe you need help figuring out how to use an unfamiliar
product, or you might want to interact on a company’s app or website
while on the phone with their representative. With Specialized Help,
it’s easy to get in touch with businesses and organizations when you
encounter a challenge with their products or services. And as always,
it’s completely free.

The next time you update your Be My Eyes app, there will be a second
button added to the main screen to take you to the Specialized Help
Menu. Clicking “Specialized Help” will lead you to the list of
companies with representatives available to answer your call and
assist you through a live video connection. Each business profile will
include descriptions of their services, hours of operation, and
supported languages.

  <https://s3.amazonaws.com/bemyeyes-newsletters/emails/email_img_2.jpg>

Microsoft is first to join

Microsoft is the first company joining our platform to offer
Specialized Help and maintains their mission to empower every person
on the planet to achieve more. Included in that mission is a program
aimed at offering free technical support to the disability community –
Microsoft Disability Answer Desk.

“Be My Eyes provides a new and innovative way for our customers to get
technical support,” said Neil Barnett, Director Disability Answer
Desk, Microsoft. “With a simple tap, customers can access the
Disability Answer Desk from their phone to get the help they need with
Microsoft products and services."

Be My Eyes is on a journey with Microsoft to help more people utilize
technology as a means of empowerment to achieve more in their daily
lives. Starting today, Microsoft agents will be available through Be
My Eyes Specialized Help to users in Australia, Canada, UK, Hong Kong,
Ireland, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore,
South Africa and the United States offering assistance in English. If
you need help with Windows or Office products just give them a call.

Who Would You Like Us to Bring Onboard Specialized Help?

At the present moment, you have the option to contact Microsoft.
Improving the customer service experience takes time, rest assured,
but more companies from a variety of fields will join the Specialized
Help platform soon. Your feedback is of tremendous value to us. If
there are businesses and organizations that you may seek assistance
from and would like them to a part of the Specialized Help platform,
please let us know, and we will do our best to include them. You can
simply respond to this email or write us at
<mailto:info at bemyeyes.com> info at bemyeyes.com. It is our hope that
Specialized Help will provide a better way to connect you with
businesses and organizations.

Best regards,
Hans Jørgen Wiberg, Be My Eyes Founder

Keep in touch, find us on:

 <https://www.facebook.com/bemyeyes.org>
<https://twitter.com/bemyeyes>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPz1J3Vl6ZZ_eMG5TK3YFwQ>
<https://www.instagram.com/bemyeyesapp/>

Questions or concerns?  <http://bemyeyes.com/what-is-be-my-eyes/> Try
our FAQ or contact our  <mailto:info at bemyeyes.com> support team.
If you’d rather not get these updates anymore, please
<http://mixpanel.com/engage/unsubscribe/796533/58b31ea166fdfa54c1007398/2718976/>
unsubscribe here.

“Small acts of kindness with global impact.”
Be My Eyes

  <http://api.mixpanel.com/track?data=eyJldmVudCI6ICIkY2FtcGFpZ25fb3BlbiIsICJwcm9wZXJ0aWVzIjogeyJ0b2tlbiI6ICIxMGUxMjhlM2JhYzYwZTM2ZTc0OWQwMjJmNmRiMDg0ZiIsICJkaXN0aW5jdF9pZCI6ICI1OGIzMWVhMTY2ZmRmYTU0YzEwMDczOTgiLCAidHlwZSI6ICJlbWFpbCIsICJjYW1wYWlnbl9pZCI6IDI3MTg5NzZ9fQ%3D%3D&img=1>

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood