[NFBOH-Cleveland] Been asked to do a PODCast FaceTime interview with OSSB

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 20:24:10 UTC 2018

I have some awesome news that I wanted to share I was asked to be interviewed by Dan Kelly, teacher and host of the OSSB monthly Podcast where he talks to ossb alumni who have had made some kind of impact since graduation!! He’ll be asking questions regarding my artwork and what I have been doing since I graduated at OSSB. I’ll be interviewed sometime nextweek and the podcast will online in April!!! This is. Wet exciting news!!!
Owen

Owen McCafferty,

Social Media Chair

NFBOH-Cleveland