[NFBOH-Cleveland] check this out

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 23:08:55 UTC 2018

This is from Wanda

We meet on Tuesdays at 2:00 PM Eastern Time for our weekly Blind Diabetes
Peer Support Group Conference Call.  The call will be 45 minutes long and we
will have blind diabetes group friends join us from across the country.

To join the call on Tuesday, 2/27/2018 at 2:00PM Eastern Time Dial
877-820-7831  Access 879647#.

We will discuss the following issues:

1.  National Federation of the Blind - Bridging the Gap: Living with
Blindness and Diabetes - Introduction
<https://usmed.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f2fe62c7fa92ac45a7f553197&
id=d370236b62&e=65250c32b5> Listen Now (MP3)  (5:06)

Join us and we will discuss these issues with your peers each Tuesday.