[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cracker Jacks Gone Wild! Rrom Ronnie

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:59:56 UTC 2018

Subject: [blindcooks] CRACKER JACKS GONE WILD!
CRACKER JACKS GONE WILD!
This is our movie night favorite! I admit I tend to over indulge, but
cannot help myself!:) The picture is one I made at the holidays using
red/green M&M's
Cook time: 30 Min
Prep time: 10 Min
Serves: 14 - (1 cup servings)
8 c popcorn, popped
1 c cashews pieces, salted
1 c m&m candies
1 c cranberries, dried
1 1/4 c sugar
1/2 c butter, unsalted
1/2 c corn syrup, light
1/4 tsp salt
Line a large jelly pan (or baking sheet) with foil and then spray with Pam.
Combine popcorn, cashews, m&m and cranberries in a large bowl.
Over medium heat in a large saucepan add the sugar,butter,corn syrup
and salt. Stir frequently.
Cook 3-4 minutes until sugar is dissolved and syrup is boiling stir
occasionally. Reduce heat to medium, boil without stirring for 5-7
minutes or until mixture looks a light caramel color.
Boil an additional 2-3 minutes or until it is a rich golden brown.
Watch carefully as it will brown quickly.
Remove from heat and pour over popcorn, nuts and candy mixture. Stir
quickly to mix well. Pour/spread as much as possible pulling apart
clumps into prepared pan.
Cool 15-20 minutes or until warm to the touch. Break into pieces.
Store in airtight containers.
Enjoy within 5 days of preparation.
'Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of
strength that will endure as long as life lasts.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s
Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:
Bless you, Sugar Lopez

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood