[NFBOH-Cleveland] Something to do on Monday January 15: MLK Day!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 16:47:34 UTC 2018

Funny that my birthday is the same day as MLK!! A lot to celebrate that day! Congratulations to Regina (Cheryl’s cousin) for her acceptance in rgexAEO 2018 for VSA Ohio!! Taking a year off for that but continuing my painting skills and learning!!
Owen

Owen McCafferty,

Social Media Chair

NFBOH-Cleveland