[NFBOH-Cleveland] Braille Literacy Application

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 18:38:08 UTC 2018

OHIO STUDENT APPLICATION for BEGINNING BRAILLE

Please submit this application no later than Friday, February 23, 2018.

If you need help to complete this application, please contact Marianne
Denning:

email:     Marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:Marianne at denningweb.com>  or
phone:  (513)  607-6053.

   or:  Debra Baker:  email:  bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
<mailto:bakerdebra53 at gmail.com>  or phone:  (937)  206-2935.

Name:

Street address:

City:

Zip code:

Home phone:

Alternate phone:

email if available:

Are you legally blind?

Cause of your vision loss?

Are you diabetic?

Have you received any level of Braille instruction previously?

Do you use a computer?

Please check both the city to which you prefer to travel for the
introductory weekend and an alternate city to which you would travel.

____ Dayton: March 9-11, 2018

____ Columbus: March 23-25, 2018

____ Toledo:  April 13-15, 2018

____ Cleveland:  April 27-29, 2018