[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB Pledge: Call 216-658-4532 at 5:30 P.M.

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 18:59:10 UTC 2018

Still planning on coming!
Owen

Owen McCafferty,

Social Media Chair

NFBOH-Cleveland

 P:  (440) 462-9755

C:  440 724-1530

A;PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

E: ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com

A: ojmccaf63 at gmail.com

On Friday, January 19, 2018, 1:56 PM, Cheryl Fields via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Please refer to agenda posted on Thursday.
Call: 216-658-4532 to join the meeting!
NFB Pledge
I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National
Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security
for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation;
and to abide by its constitution.

Cheryl Fields

 Secretary
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com