[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: Freedom Scientific Home Use Programs in the Exhibit Hall

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:41:18 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 9:59 PM
Subject: [NFBOH-Cleveland] Freedom Scientific Home Use Programs in the
Exhibit Hall
To: NFB of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter List <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>,
Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org>, <stuff12993 at aol.com>, <
kennethury.nfboh.cleveland at gmail.com>, <Leeth123 at roadrunner.com>, <
natassha.Ricks at medmutual.com>
CC: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>

Freedom Scientific Home Use Program NFB Specials!

Company: Freedom Scientific

Check out the specials on new home use licenses, upgrades and SMA’s. Come
by our booth to purchase yours!

JAWS Home Use License - $125
JAWS Home Use License w/SMA - $225
JAWS Home Use License Upgrade - $100
JAWS Home Use SMA - $100
Fusion Home Use License New - $175
Fusion Home Use License New with SMA - $300
Fusion Home Use Upgrade - $125
ZoomText Mag/Reader Home Use License - $100
ZoomText Mag/Reader Home Use Upgrade - $75
ZoomText Mag/Reader Home Use SMA - $75
OpenBook Home Use License - $125
MAGic w/Speech Home Use License - $100
MAGic w/Speech Home Use Upgrade - $125
Hardware specials for NFB convention attendees!

Company: Freedom Scientific

Take advantage of our convention specials on Freedom Scientific hardware
products!

PEARL Portable Reading Camera - $295
RUBY Handheld Video Magnifier - $295
Focus 14 Blue Braille Display - $795

You can also get 20% savings on all other hardware purchases made at the
convention!
New York affiliate

Affiliate: New York

Portable chargers for colors pink, blue, black and white 8000 Amps $25.
Tactile lapel pins $15, dog toys five dollars and raffle for a 32 inch TV.
perh ticket is five dollars. If you buy two, third is free.
Free WayAround Sampler Pack ($12.99 value)

Company: WayAround

Experience the power of the WayAround, free for NFB attendees! WayAround is
a smart assistant that lets people with blindness and vision loss know more
and do more. With our simple tag-and-scan system, anyone with vision loss
can get smart, customized information about the world with the tap of your
smartphone.

Download our free mobile app for iPhone (Android available Summer 2018).
Then stop by the WayAround booth for a sampler kit that includes one of
each type of WayTag. We'll help you get set up with a free account, and
we'll even help you tag your first item.
First Time Exhibitor

Company: Zoomax (USA) Inc.

Zoomax is exhibiting at NFB Convention for the first time. We are showing
our range of video magnifiers, including the new Snow 10 Pro. Standard
features include OCR and speech, plus support for PDF and RTF documents.
Copy electronic content to Snow 10 Pro, and it will instantly magnify text,
or speak it out. We are also showing our brand new wearable glasses called
RevoSight. We look forward to meeting you.
Celebrate the launch of the NReach Accessibility Network

Company: NReach

Join us as we celebrate the launch of the NReach Accessibility Network as a
sponsor of the 2018 NFB Convention! We empower blind and visually impaired
individuals and provide a virtual sign to users of the free NReach app.
Visit our booth and enter to win a free Google Mini! Everyone can earn
money by signing up to become an affiliate partner today. Businesses that
sign up during the convention will receive special pricing: no activation
fees and 15 months of NReach service for the price of 12. With our pricing
structure and mission, we make it easy to say YES for your business to be
NReach!!
Get a Compact 6 HD Speech for $895.00 or 20% off hardware.

Company: Optelec

Summer show special! Get a Compact 6 HD with Speech for only $895.00.
That’s a savings of $400.00! Also, take advantage of 20% savings on all
other Optelec hardware items including desktop video magnifiers, handheld
video magnifiers and illuminated magnifiers. See us in the exhibit hall to
place your order!
Get 20% off all hardware products!

Company: Enhanced Vision

Come by the Enhanced Vision booth to see our newest low vision products and
place your order right here at the show! Enjoy savings of 20% off all
hardware items when purchased during the NFB Convention.
First Wearable Mouse and Keyboard: 20$ Off for NFB Attendees

Company: Tap

The Tap device is a comfortable wearable that sits at the base of your
fingers and senses finger taps as input. Connecting to any Bluetooth
enabled device, Tap users can compose text, play games, point, click and
scroll by tapping on just about any available surface. Tap’s eyes-free
input ability gives blind and low vision users the freedom to open and use
apps on their phone, send and receive texts and emails, as well as perform
many other functions through a series of learnable finger tap combinations.
We will be offering 20$ for NFB attendees.
Show Special on SARA CE Scan & Read Appliance!

Company: Freedom Scientific

SARA is the next-generation self-contained scanning and reading appliance
for people who are blind or have low vision. SARA is simple to use, and
quickly converts printed text to spoken text. Read your documents without
the need for sighted assistance. Get yours only at the convention for
$1200.00 plus free shipping! Come to the Freedom Scientific booth to order
yours.
Win an i.d. mate Galaxy talking bar code scanner B19 En-Vision America

Company: EN-VISION AMERICA INC

“Hurry on over to the En-Vision America booth B19 and enter to win an i.d.
mate Galaxy talking bar code scanner. Again, win an i.d. mate talking bar
code scanner at En-Vision America's booth B19!”
NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com
--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood