[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter Weekly News

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:12:14 UTC 2018

Thanks Owen, Yes the ADA Celebration in the Wade Oval is

Wednesday July 25th Beginning at 4 P.M.

Hope to meet you there!

Don't forget the Cleveland Chapter Meeting on Friday July 20th, 3 P.M.-5 P.M.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood