[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Participants needed for research study of interactions of blind people with health care professionals

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:49:51 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 7:22 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Participants needed for research study of
interactions of blind people with health care professionals
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has
no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may
contribute to our research mission.

Hi everyone!

I am a blind researcher at the University of Texas, El Paso,
examining the experiences of blind and low vision patients
interacting with their healthcare providers. If you are 18 or over,
identify as blind or low vision, and have interacted with a
healthcare provider than you qualify to be part of my current study
and to enter into a drawing to win a $100 amazon gift card! Here's
the link. Please feel free to share.
<https://utep.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2secrLngnK2W0T3>
https://utep.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2secrLngnK2W0T3

If you have any questions or if you would prefer to complete the
survey over the phone, please contact us by email at
<mailto:utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com>utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com or by phone
at (915) 747-8659.

Thanks!

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221| <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <
http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

---
https://www.avg.com
List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com
--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood