[NFBOH-Cleveland] I’m sorry Evelyn

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:43:26 UTC 2018

nowOwencallme 216-566-43months seven. Please, no one continue with this
thread. Unfortunately, if this thread is continued, I will remove you from
the list serves. If anyone has any questions, suggestions, remarks or
concerns call me, Cheryl Fields at 2165664 31 Stops his

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood