[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: Latest news about the Blindfold Games

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 15:12:25 UTC 2018

Is this also for iPhone?
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 11:09 AM, Cheryl Fields via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blindfold Games <martyschultz at kidfriendlysoftware.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 10:02 AM
Subject: Latest news about the Blindfold Games
To: <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>

Blindfold Games: July 2018Marty Schultz, 30 Jul 01:23 PM To see the full list of games in your browser, press here: List of Games Games are listed

Blindfold Games: July 2018
Marty Schultz, 30 Jul 01:23 PM

To see the full list of games in your browser, press here: List of Games

| Games are listed with the newest games first.  Click on the game to go directly to the iTunes download page.  All games are designed for rapid audio play and have been built with the help of dozens of visually impaired gamers.  If you are using an iPad when searching for Blindfold Games in the app store, make sure you un-check the setting IPAD ONLY.
Blindfold Fortune Wheel – Now with Braille Display. Inspired by Wheel of Fortune, spin to guess a letter in the phrase and win.

Blindfold Video – Free App – Emergency Video – Starts recording immediately – great for stressful situations.

Blindfold Runner – Endless Runner game – keep running, jumping and sliding while collecting coins.

Blindfold Slots – Slot machine with several mini games.

Blindfold Crossword – Crossword puzzles with varying levels of difficulty.

Blindfold Shape Puzzle – Identify patterns on the board in the fewest number of turns.

Blindfold Word Cookie – A word building puzzle.

Blindfold Oppoly – Inspired by Monopoly.   Now supports Braille Display.

Blindfold Travel Cards– Be the first player to drive 1000 miles in this card game similar to 1000 miles or Miles Bornes.  Now with car, sailboat and trains, and supports Braille Display.

Blindfold Song Name – Just like Name That Tune – guess the song in under 30 seconds.

Blindfold Wildcard – An Uno type card game.   Now supports Braille Display.

Blindfold Sudoku – Completely redesigned. Audio Sudoku in a 9 by 9 grid, with easy, medium and hard levels.

Blindfold Cryptogram – Completely redesigned. Decode famous quotes and phrases in a letter substitution game.

Blindfold Slide Puzzle – The classic 4 by 4 slide puzzle with tiles from 1 to 15.

Blindfold Millionaire – Who wants to be a millionaire, like the TV show.

Blindfold Sea Battle – Just like Battleship.  Also good for learning grids.

Blindfold Bop Gesture Game – Just like Bop-It, but with gestures.  Greating for learning too.

Blindfold Flappy – Similar to the famous Flappy Bird game

Blindfold Deal or Not – Just like Deal or No Deal.

Blindfold Pyramid Tiles – Tile matching game like mahjong and toodle town.

Blindfold Home Run Derby – Baseball game just like Major League Baseball’s Annual Contest.

Blindfold 3D Tic Tac Toe – Tic Tac Toe but in all three dimensions.

Blindfold Clues – Detective game – who did it and where did they do it.

Blindfold Word Search – Find words in a grid of letters with increasing difficulty.

Blindfold Invaders  – Just like Space Invaders video arcade game, but this is an audio game.

Blindfold Connect  – Just like Connect 4 – get 4 checkers in a row.

Blindfold Feud – Inspired by the TV Game show “Family Feud”.

Blindfold Words From Words – How many words can you create from one word?

Blindfold Oppoly – Inspired by Monopoly.

Blindfold Euchre – Trick-taking card game, much easier than spades.

Blindfold Fireworks – Tap and swipe to conduct your own audio fireworks show.

Blindfold Seven Words – Similar to seven little words.

Blindfold Word Biggle – Inspired by Boggle – Find words in a 5 by 5 grid of letters.

Blindfold Jeopardy Match – Just like TV Game show “Jeopardy”

Blindfold Snakes and Puzzles – Snakes and Ladders but with trivia or arithmetic puzzles

Blindfold Soccer Kick – Soccer – European Football – Kicking and Blocking.

Blindfold Cat and Mouse – Just like Skipbo.  A two player card game similar to  Solitaire, but much easier.

Blindfold Sound Search – More Sound Packs added.  Matching game using Common Animals, Asian Animals, National Anthems, Musical Instruments and Everyday Sounds.

Blindfold Color Crush – Many more gem packs added: A cross between Bejeweled and Candy Crush.

Blindfold Barnyard – New barnyards added: Move your animals from the barnyard to the fence to the barn.  It’s addicting!

Braille Fortune Wheel – Practice your braille contractions. Inspired by Wheel of Fortune, spin to guess a letter or a contraction in the phrase and win.

Blindfold Greeting Card – Create and send your own audio cards to friends and family.

Blindfold RS Games – 21 different multi-player games, played by thousands of people on Windows and Mac, are now available on the iPhone and iPad.

Blindfold Sound Search – Matching game using Common Animals, Asian Animals, National Anthems, Musical Instruments and Everyday Sounds.

Blindfold Basketball – Grab the ball and start shooting.  Great sound effects!

Blindfold Bird Songs – Find that Bird and Match that bird – two great games for learning bird songs.

Blindfold Checkers – Play checkers with easy, medium or expert opponents.

Phrase Madness – Famous as a windows game, now on the iPhone and iPad.  Match the phrases and laugh your socks off.

Blindfold Pinball – Play pinball on diffferent pinball machines.

Blindfold Pool – Play pool by hitting your cue ball into the other balls, and landing them in the pockets.  Hours and hours of fun.

Blindfold Fortune Wheel – Inspired by Wheel of Fortune, spin to guess a letter in the phrase and win.

Blindfold Shuffleboard  – Slide your discs into the scoring area, and push your opponents discs out of the way.

Blindfold Bingo – Play bingo with lots of patterns. Win coins. Record yourself saying Bingo and share it.

Blindfold Crazy Eights with Friends – Crazy Eights card game with with other people, via Game Center or in the same room.

Blindfold Word Games– Hangman, Word Ladder, Scramble and Word Flick.

Blindfold Horse Race– Race against other horses by walking your fingers on the screen.

Blindfold Juggle– Juggle animals on earth and other planets.

Blindfold Rummy – Gin Rummy card game – collect sets and runs of cards.

Blindfold Tile Puzzle – Tile games including 2048 and Threes, with several variations.

Blindfold Vee Ball – Just like Skee ball: Roll a ball up a ramp to land in the highest point hole.

Blindfold Craps – Dice game where you bet on the outcome of a dice roll, just like in Las Vegas.

Blindfold Air Hockey – Air Hockey – use your mallet to shoot the puck into your opponent’s goal.

Blindfold Breakout – Breakout game where you smash bricks with a ball, similar to the arcade game.

Blindfold Bowling – Ten pin bowling just like at the bowling alley.

Blindfold Roulette – Play roulette just like in Las Vegas.

Blindfold Hopper – Inspired by the old video game frogger.

Blindfold Pong – Pong game similar to the classic arcade game.

Blindfold Dominoes -Dominoes game where you play until you are out of tiles or blocked.

Blindfold Hearts – Hearts card game where you avoid collecting hearts or you can shoot the moon.

Blindfold Simon – My Simon type game where you follow patterns based on gestures and sounds.

Blindfold Spades – Spades card game where you bid and collect tricks as you win each hand.

Blindfold War – The classic war card game where you try to collect all the cards.

Blindfold Solitaire – Solitaire card games including Klondike, Spider, Free Cell, Golf and many others.

Blindfold Crazy Eights – Crazy Eights card game with several variants of play.

Blindfold Video Poker – Video Poker just like the machines in Las Vegas.

Blindfold Blackjack – Play Blackjack against the dealer.

Blindfold Sudoku Mini – Audio Sudoku in a 4 by 4 grid, lots of fun and great for people who never played Sudoku before.

Blindfold Racer – Drive your car using your ears, not your eyes.  The original game that started all of this.

|    |

|   ©2018 Blindfold Games | Miami Beach
|    |

|   Web Version    Preferences    Forward    Unsubscribe    |

  Powered by Mad Mimi®A GoDaddy® company   |

 --
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com