[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Participants Needed for Memory and Vision Research Study at NFB National Convention

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:20:51 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:55 AM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Participants Needed for Memory and Vision
Research Study at NFB National Convention
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our
research mission.

*  UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE Memory and Vision   *Time Commitment: 2
hours total

Where: Rosen Shingle Creek. Exact room to be determined.

*Would you like to participate in a research study to understand how blind
and sighted individuals remember information? Through this study, we may
understand how to better educate blind students and design more effective
products for all.   *Eligibility. May be either sighted or legally blind.
Sighted participants must be of Hispanic/Latino ethnic heritage. All
participants must be between 18-50 years old.

*  You are ineligible if you have any additional neurological or
developmental disabilities other than visual impairment or a recent history
of illegal drug use.   Contact Information Karen Arcos, Lead Researcher
E-mail:* karcos1 at uci.edu

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221| lblake at nfb.org

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_3062657262257465110_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com
--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood