[NFBOH-Cleveland] Podcast interview tomorrow regarding my artwork!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 23:29:37 UTC 2018

I put this out also on Ohio Chat so I thought I would put this announcement here also! Tomorrow I will be interviewed via FaceTime with Dan Kelley and his students for a podcast regarding my artwork and what I have been doing since graduation! Interview will be tomorrow but the podcast will be available April 1 on iTunes!! When it is out I will post the link and maybe I could remind everyone at the next meeting if it’s ok?
Owen

Owen McCafferty,

Social Media Chair

NFBOH-Cleveland