[NFBOH-Cleveland] Podcast with Dan Kelley and OSSB students went well!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 22:54:38 UTC 2018

Through iTunes and according to Dan Kelley it will be available April 1st. I’ll post the link when it comes available if possible please include me on this month’s agenda so I can mention at next Friday’s meeting and I’ll get more information from Mr. Kelly. Thanks!
Owen

Owen McCafferty,

Social Media Chair

NFBOH-Cleveland

 P:  (440) 462-9755

C:  440 724-1530

A;PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

E: ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com

A: ojmccaf63 at gmail.com

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 5:49 PM, Cheryl Fields via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Great Owen! Now, how can we listen to the pod cast? CF

On 3/7/18, Owen McCafferty via NFBOH-Cleveland

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com