[NFBOH-Cleveland] Malley's Easter Candy

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:14:30 UTC 2018

Malley's Chocolates Easter Fundraiser is back! Please place an order to help
the NFB of Ohio.

Do you have a sweet tooth?  Join many in taking part in fulfilling your
desires.  Be it dark or milk chocolate; we have it for you.

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio presents, Malley's Easter candy
Fundraiser.  This great and appetizing endeavor will aid the organization to
provide scholarships to deserving blind students; assist members to the 2018
National and State of Ohio Conventions and preserve the mission of the
Affiliate.  Please feel free to share this info with your friends, family,
co-workers, church members, etc.  the deadline for online orders is on
Monday, March 26 2018.

Visit this link to check out all of the wonderful goodies that Malley's
offers:

https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of
-ohio/

Suzanne