[NFBOH-Cleveland] Update to the Reminder!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:20:03 UTC 2018

All shirts, polo shirts and jackets are corrected below.

outlook.com; wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org
Cc: smturner.234 at gmail.com
Subject: Reminder!

Ohio,

Just a friendly reminder if you are considering purchasing NFB Gear, the
orders must be in by March 16, 2018.  For those who are throughout the
State, you can send your requests and funds to the PO Box below.

If you have questions, The Cleveland Fund Raising Committee is available to
assist.  The info is below.

NFB Gear:

All sizes available, up to 5X.  To comply with the NFB Branding, the
national logo is on the left breast of the shirt with the tag line, "live
the life you want".

Note:

If you are a size small  or up to  a 5x, you pay the same price.  They are
quality and tagless---

T Shirts, $ 14.00

Selections are in: Orange, or Green and or Blue

Polo Shirts, $18.00

Selections are in: Orange, or Blue and or Green

Hooded Zipped Jackets, $30.00

Selections are in: Blue or Green

Contact info:

Gloria Conway