[NFBOH-Cleveland] Malley's Easter Candy

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:01:32 UTC 2018

Owen,

I found you a sponsor to pay for one night at the hotel. The donor is anonymous. Now , you just need one and a half of a night more to pay. You are not to advertise this. Only you and I know this. The price you will need to pay is $150.00. Lou has to pay for 2 and a half nights; which is $250.00.

ST

Suzanne