[NFBOH-Cleveland] Nfbnet-members-list] Krafters Division Marketplace at Convention

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 00:21:54 UTC 2018

Suzanne
Was this email for me?? If so thanks but right now all my paintings are in storage and Due to my new place taking a break from painting for now. Please call me off list if you have time. I was wondering if Lou Mach called you?
Still waiting to hear if I got the Jerrigan Scholarship or not.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone