[NFBOH-Cleveland] Prayer request for a friend

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:11:38 UTC 2018

Owen, Wow, had no idea.
Please lett Sandy know that she has lots of prayers being sent on her behalf.
The Rehab for strokes is remarkably good these days. Sometimes slow
and not always easy  but, worth it. Encourage her to stick with it.
Thanks for letting us know. CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood