[NFBOH-Cleveland] Get out the Vote Lyft and the National Federation of the Blind can Help

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:25:30 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2018 10:40 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Get out the Vote Lyft and the National Federation of
the Blind can Help

We talked about this program during the convention. If you need
transportation to be get to and from your polling place tomorrow or on
Tuesday, Election Day, the National Federation of the Blind and Lyft can
help.

Lyft has provided us with special codes worth $15 because like us they know
your vote counts. If you need help with transportation in order to vote, and
if you have a smart phone and can use Lyft, please text me as soon as
possible. My number is, 614-377-9877

I will release any unused codes back to the National Office at 4:00 PM
tomorrow.  Please do not call me about this unless for some reason you need
to have a conversation about it. I must text you the code you will need.

Thanks.

Eric