[NFBOH-Cleveland] November NFB of Cleveland Chapter Meeting

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:16:26 UTC 2018

Thanks for the reminder Suzanne!
See you then.

Have a great day.

Ali

From: NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 6:57 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter List' <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>; Nricks123 at me.com; 'edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Edward Louden' <edlouden6485 at gmail.com>; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBOH-Cleveland] November NFB of Cleveland Chapter Meeting

Cleveland,

We will have our November Chapter meeting on Nov. 16, 2018 at 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the Cleveland Sight Center, located at 1909 E. 101st, Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44106. If you are not able to join us personally, you can call 216-658-4532.

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President
NFBOH-Cleveland
P: (440) 462-9755
A: PO Box 141077
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
E: President.NFB.ClevelandOhio at Gmail.com<mailto:President.NFB.ClevelandOhio at Gmail.com>