[NFBOH-Cleveland] November 2018 Cleveland Chapter Agenda

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:06:42 UTC 2018

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio-Cleveland Chapter

November 16, 2018

3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.

1909 E. 101st Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Participate by phone at (216) 658-4532

The Pledge of Allegiance? Ed Loudon

Welcome, Role Call and Visitors: Rosa Jones

Shut In and Bereavement: Cheryl Fields

Prayers: Regina Mason

Pledge: William Turner

President Remarks:

Announcements:

A: Facing Blindness Teleconference

November 18, 2018 from 7 to 9 PM,

Gloria Conway  and Sandy Krem

B: Reminder when using the Cleveland ListServe,

Cheryl Fields

C: Cleveland Voice Box Participation,

Suzanne Turner

 Secretary Report: Cheryl Fields

Treasury Report: Natassha Ricks

Convention Reflections

Fund Raising Ideas to support 2019:

Cleveland Treasury

National Convention

Chairing, and or Serving for the Ohio Affiliate

Deadline: December 1, 2018

1: Award's Committee, 2: Bell Academy, 3: Constitution Committee, 4:
Convention Planning Committee, 5: Education Committee, 6: Financing the
Movement, 7: Fund Raising, 8: Legislative, 9: Membership, 10: Promotion and
Publicity, 11: Resolution, 12: Scholarship, 13: Website and Newsline, 14:
Special Projects, 15: Transportation 16: Vehicle donation and 17: Domestic
Violence,

Serving for the Cleveland Chapter

Deadline: January 18, 2019

1: Membership, 2: Employment, 3: Legislature, 4: Seniors, 5: Community
Engagement and 6: Social Media

Washington Seminar

January 29 to January 31, 2019

Volunteering and Donations