[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: RTA e-news - November 15, 2018

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:39:34 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: e-news <e-news at gcrta.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 13:50:32 -0500
Subject: RTA e-news - November 15, 2018
To: cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

RTA e-news - November 15, 2018

November 15–18, Enjoy "Corteo" at The Q

Catch the world-famous Cirque du Soleil performers in their new show
“Corteo”, which is sure to be a death-defying delight. The Q will host
this event; easily arrive at the venue by taking any Rapid line to
Tower City and then taking a brief stroll through RTA’s Walkway. It’s
open two hours before every event at the arena.

Corteo: https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/corteo
Local show information: https://www.theqarena.com/events/detail/corteo-181115-18
Walkway to Gateway: http://www.riderta.com/sports

Thanksgiving: Holiday Service

Sunday/Holiday service will be in effect on Thanksgiving Day
(Thursday, November 22). Regular weekday service will resume Friday,
November 23. We hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Holiday service dates: http://www.riderta.com/holidayservice

November 24: Celebrate Winterfest

’Tis the season for Winterfest! This free, all-day event will feature
ice-skating, a tree lighting ceremony, and special appearances from
Santa Claus himself. Because it’s conveniently located at Public
Square, there are so many ways to access the fun. Several bus lines
serve this area, or you can ride any Rapid line to Tower City. Enjoy
the holiday magic!

Winterfest: http://www.downtowncleveland.com/events/winterfest
System map of downtown service:
http://www.riderta.com/sites/default/files/pdf/maps/System_Map_Downtown.pdf
Bus lines: http://www.riderta.com/routes/bus
Rapid lines: http://www.riderta.com/routes/rail

Traveling for the holidays? Ride the Red Line!

Get all the hustle with none of the bustle. RTA’s Red Line Rapid can
take you from Tower City to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in
30 minutes. We offer nearly one hundred trips a day, seven days a
week. Make the holidays run a little smoother—and ride right past
airport traffic.

Red Line: http://www.riderta.com/routes/redline

Highlights from the HealthLine’s 10th Anniversary

Thank you to all who came out to celebrate 10 years of the HealthLine.
We had a great time, and we hope you did too. If you didn’t get a
chance to partake, enjoy our anniversary video and coverage of the
event. Here’s to many more years of excellent service!

About the HealthLine: http://www.riderta.com/healthline/about
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCX--DVL7UA
Article: https://www.cleveland.com/expo/news/erry-2018/11/149927818e3851/rta-says-healthline-had-10year.html

Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 West 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1302
Tel: 216-566-5100

Connect With Us

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/riderta
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GCRTA
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/GreaterClevelandRTA

To ensure this message doesn't get flagged as spam, please add
e-news at gcrta.org to your address book.
Manage Your Subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.php?r=73954801&l=119565&s=X7RL&m=933811&c=345125

This message was sent to cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com from e-news at gcrta.org

e-news
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 West 6th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113

iContact - Try it for FREE:
https://www.icontact.com/signup-trial?utm_medium=poweredby&utm_source=footerlink&utm_campaign=iC%20Footer&afid=144186

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood