[NFBOH-Cleveland] Ohio Affiliate Fund Raiser; Honey Baked Ham!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:20:48 UTC 2018

Good Morning NFB of Ohio friends!

I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time with
friends and family.

I am reaching out to you on behalf of National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

We'd love your help raising funds to support our NFB of Ohio
Fundraiser.  Please check out our fundraising page at:
https://honeybakedfundraising.com/fundraisers/NFB_of_Ohio_Fundraiser.

You can purchase gift cards to use online or at any Honey Baked Ham
retail store. These would make excellent gifts for your friends,
family, neighbors, co-workers, and others! You can purchase a plastic
gift card or else an electronic gift card. The possibilities are
endless with the selection of wonderful items that Honey Baked Ham
offers!

Please spread the word far and wide!

Thanks for your support!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood