[NFBOH-Cleveland] Pause for the Cause Event- thank you Teresa McKinney

ojmccaf63 at gmail.com ojmccaf63 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:18:24 UTC 2018

First I want to thank Teresa McKinney for introducing me to her daughter Charlotte and telling her about my art work!! I was asked to donate a couple of my art pieces for an orginization Pause 4 The Cause Inc. which is having a black tie charity event October 13th, 7pm to 12am tickets $50!! A couple of my paintings will be auctioned off!! Information is on the flyer!!! Major art news!!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone