[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Reminders

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:32:04 UTC 2018

Cleveland,

Happy Fall!

It is almost time for the State of Ohio's Convention, titled "The Team
Convention".

There is still much for Cleveland to do in preparing for the annual event.
So, I would like to remind you of some of the tasks at hand!

1. Schedule your hotel room by October 11, 2018.

2. If you are rooming with someone add their name to that room.

3. Pre-register online at www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org> .
Pre-registration is $15.00 and Pre-Banquet is $40.00 by October 26, 2018.
After that date, registration is $20.00 and Banquet is $45.00. You can also
sign-up for the self-defense seminar that will be on Friday and Saturday.

4. The Chapter meeting for October is next Friday, October 19, 2018 at 3:00
to 5:00 PM

5. Bring items to the meeting: