[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Employment-Committee] FW: Waste Pro Hiring Event

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:21:13 UTC 2018

From: Samantha Barreiro [mailto:sbarriero at wasteprousa.com <mailto:sbarriero at wasteprousa.com> ]
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 1:21 PM
Cc: Erika Boyles <eboyles at wasteprousa.com <mailto:eboyles at wasteprousa.com> >; Samantha Barreiro <sbarriero at wasteprousa.com <mailto:sbarriero at wasteprousa.com> >
Subject: Waste Pro Hiring Event

Good Afternoon,

My name is Samantha and I am the Corporate Recruiter for Waste Pro, we are a waste collection company and have more the 75 locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, North and South Carolina. Waste Pro has a unique workplace culture that guides how we support employees, interact with our customers, service our communities, and care for the environment. We understand the real strength behind our company is the individuals who make it up! We will be in Bloomington the weekend of October 20th and will be hosting a hiring event geared at recruiting CDL drivers and technicians. I have provided a formal invite below that may be shared. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

We would to invite your candidates to join us at our Hiring Event to meet team members and industry professionals from across our Southeast locations, learn about our company's core values, and find out how they can join our Waste Pro Family! Attendees will be entered to win Minnesota Vikings Tickets!

This event will be focused on CDL Drivers, Diesel Technicians, and Waste Industry Leaders.

Relocation Assistance Opportunity -- Competitive Wages -- Year End Performance Bonus -- Tool Allowance -- ASE Certification Training and Reimbursement - $10,000 Bonus Opportunity

Event Dates - 10/20/2018 9:00am -- 5:00pm and 10/21/2018 10:00am -- 3:00pm

Location - Crowne Plaza AiRE - MSP Airport -- Mall of America

                   3 Appletree Square Bloomington, MN 55425

Excellent Benefits

Waste Pro is pleased to provide you with a wide range of competitive benefits that are a vital part of your total compensation. Employees have the flexibility to select the benefit plans that best meet their needs from a health, dental and vision insurance, to the additional benefits to protect income, build financial security and balance work and personal time.

Career Path and Development

We are committed to helping our best become even better by offering training courses, leadership programs and promotion opportunities. Find your starting point, with the knowledge that at Waste Pro the potential to grow to the next level is unlimited.

Premier Locations

We have locations in the best communities in the Southeast. Whether you love the beach, the mountains, the big city, or country solitude, Waste Pro has a spot for you.

Florida -- Mississippi -- Louisiana -- Alabama -- Georgia -- North Carolina -- Arkansas - South Carolina - Tennessee

At Waste Pro, we have an unspoken philosophy which defines the culture of our company. You won't find it framed in any boardroom or printer into some glossy annual report. Where you will find it, however, is inscribed into the hearts and minds of everyone who works for Waste Pro. That philosophy is: People make the difference and caring never goes to waste.

For more information about career opportunities visit www.wasteprousa.com <http://www.wasteprousa.com>

Text or Call (615) 697-4054

Email wasteprojobs at wasteprousa.com <mailto:wasteprojobs at wasteprousa.com>

Samantha Barreiro, PHR