[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Sight Center Movie Day is Tomorrow ... FYI

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:58:01 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone,

Trust all is well with all of you.

This is just to remind those who can make it to the Cleveland Sight Center to watch “Casablanca” movie tomorrow, Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018 between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm.

The program is:

  *   12:00 pm to 1:00 pm is brownbag lunch time
  *   1:00 pm till 3:00 pm is movie time.

Please spread the word as much as you can even if you cannot make it.

Thanks.

See you tomorrow … Don’t forget your brownbag!

Have a great day.

Ali
NFB Member – Cleveland Chapter
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315