[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: Latest news about the Blindfold Games

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:07:49 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blindfold Games <martyschultz at kidfriendlysoftware.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Latest news about the Blindfold Games
To: <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>

Blindfold Games #280: Endless gamesMarty Schultz, 01 Oct 01:52 PM I’ve been
asked by several people to come up with a list of games that have endles

Blindfold Games #280: Endless games
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1947233.25341.1.250be2103f7367ca94e81821cfd5db8a>
Marty Schultz, 01 Oct 01:52 PM

I’ve been asked by several people to come up with a list of games that have
endless levels – games that keep going on and on.  Some of these games get
harder with each level; with others, the difficulty from level to level is
the same.

[image: color crush style playing board]

The easiest endless game is *Blindfold Color Crush.  *It’s similar to Candy
Crush, where you match three or more gems by swapping one gem with another
in a large grid.   The more gems you eliminate, the more points you get,
and each new level starts when you’ve cleared 50 gems.  There are dozens of
audio gem packs, ranging from color names to holiday names to wild west
sounds.

*Blindfold Simon* is similar to the My Simon toy, where you must repeat a
pattern of swipes and taps, and the pattern gets longer with each correct
answer.  The game is over when you make a mistake.

*Blindfold Flappy* is based on Flappy Bird:  you fly your bird through a
gap in oncoming pipes.    In your left ear, you hear a tone that indicates
where your bird is. As the bird drops, the tone drops in pitch. Each time
you tap the screen, the tone increases in pitch, as the bird rises.  In
your right ear, you hear a tone that indicates where the gap in the pipe
is.  As the pipe gets closer and closer to the bird, it’s sound gets
louder.  To ensure your bird will make it through the gap, you want the
tones in both your ears to be as close in pitch as possible.

*Blindfold Bop Gesture* is similar to the Bop-it Game, but with swipes and
taps, and is often used to teach people voiceover gestures.   It used to
end at level 7, but we’re adding an endless mode soon.

*Blindfold Hopper* is similar to the video game Frogger, and where you tap
the screen to hop your frog from one musical lily pad to the next.

*Blindfold Pinball* is like a pinball machine, and as long as you keep the
ball in play, the game continues.  You can earn more balls as your score
increases.

*Blindfold Runner* was inspired by Temple Run. The objective is to keep
running, jumping over or sliding under obstacles, turning left and right
when needed, and collect prizes. You can play this game forever – there’s
no official finish – just try to get the highest score you can before
losing.

To see a full list of games, press here:

https://blindfoldgames.org/apps-we-built/
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1947233.25342.1.ae687e2d63963b3829e63dc21fce8170>
[image: twitter]
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1947233.25343.1.e5283e8fdfb1ba610865bdc61382cb8a>
 [image: wordpress]
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1947233.25344.1.8de0cfda601ef72b56af429dbb4eb2c0>
[image: 1px]
©2018 Blindfold Games | Miami Beach
[image: 1px]
Web Version
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1947233.25345.1.c010532582ec7305dfd51d67e0048724&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDczMzkzOTItOTQxODM5Mzk2My1lMTIxOTM4MGQ5NDkyNTUyMmVlN2ExOTgyNWE0MjIwMmQzNmY1N2ViIiwie3tlbWFpbElkfX0iOiIxOTQ3MjMzIn0=>
Preferences
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1947233.25346.1.7007a543f57bb83fdc03ca3ce621a995&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDczMzkzOTItOTQxODM5Mzk2My1lMTIxOTM4MGQ5NDkyNTUyMmVlN2ExOTgyNWE0MjIwMmQzNmY1N2ViIiwie3ttZW1iZXItaWR9fSI6OTQxODM5Mzk2Mywie3tlbWFpbElkfX0iOiIxOTQ3MjMzIn0=>
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1947233.25347.1.f93d06291f01691841a12a173814e72f&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDczMzkzOTItOTQxODM5Mzk2My1lMTIxOTM4MGQ5NDkyNTUyMmVlN2ExOTgyNWE0MjIwMmQzNmY1N2ViIiwie3ttZW1iZXItaWR9fSI6OTQxODM5Mzk2Mywie3tlbWFpbElkfX0iOiIxOTQ3MjMzIn0=>
Unsubscribe
<https://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=1947233-147339392-9418393963-e1219380d94925522ee7a19825a42202d36f57eb&amx=9418393963>