[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: Winning Gives You a Great Feeling

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:36:31 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevan Worley <kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:21:55 +0000
Subject: Winning Gives You a Great Feeling

Hello,

It is time once again for the Amazing Colorado Raffle! Come on now!
You know you would like to win $2,500. And, you know you would like to
help the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado expand our
scholarship program for blind students in 2019. Here is the link,
https://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle.  It is easy. $20 for 3
tickets. $10 for 1 ticket, and some of my best buddies will buy 15
tickets for $100! Yes, you read it right, 15 chances to win for only
$100 samolians.

Drawing will be held at the National Federation of the Blind of
Colorado National Convention banquet. You do not have to be present to
win. Please tell them that Kevan Worley in the Colorado Springs
chapter of the National Federation of the Blind asked you to
participate. Thank you in advance. I truly appreciate your help. There
are lots of blind students who can reach their full potential and live
the lives they want with our help. That's a winner!

At Your Service,
[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
Kevan Worley
Cell: (303)929-2369
[2010LogoFinal (2)]
www.worleyenterprises.com<http://www.worleyenterprises.com/>

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood