[NFBOH-Cleveland] THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED IN MINISTERIAL LEADERSHIP

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 21:48:30 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot Suzanne for letting us know and for the details you provided.

I agree with you we should actively support these kind of events.

I will do my best to be there and stick to your drop off and pick up windows/times.

One question please. Should we bring our lunch with us? Are there any refreshments?

Thanks.

Go NFB! Go Browns! Go Indians!

Have a great weekend.

Ali