[NFBOH-Cleveland] Ministerial Leadership Requirements for Joycy Neal for her PHD Grade

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:53:54 UTC 2018

Cleveland,

The event on Saturday requires a Pre-test to assist Joyce Neal to get a
grade. We are assisting her with this process by completing the test. There
is a Pre-test and a Post-test. I am attaching the Pre-test and please email
it back to her if you are attending.

The address is,

Abyssinia Baptist Church,

2045 Green Road,

Cleveland, OH 44121

And Pleas be there at noon and it does end at 4:00 PM

Please email the test to her before coming to the event.

Thank you for all you do to support the Blind of Ohio!

Joyce Ann Neal

joycee at sbcglobal.net