[NFBOH-Cleveland] Audio Description on the Radio

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:16:08 UTC 2018

From: Jane Ehrenfeld <jehrenfeld4043 at att.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:00 PM
To: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: Audio Description on the Radio

Hi, Suzanne —

I will be joining two other guests on the Voicecorps show “Morning Exchange” tomorrow morning (September 28th) where we will be discussing audio description from both provider and consumer points of view.  If you do not have a radio or are not in the central Ohio area, you can listen online at https://online.voicecorps.org/listen.m3u. The show runs from 11 AM until noon.

It occurred to me that while I will not be able to attend the NFBO conference this year, that this might be a good way for some of your members to find out more about audio description.

Jane Ehrenfeld