[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] Welcome Back Home!

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:55:28 UTC 2019

Good morning Sheri,

Thanks for your Welcome Back Home email and thinking about us! We did miss
you too!

You are right, we did learn a lot and meet many great friends. It was a
blast! I would like to take this opportunity and thank the NFB of Ohio for
giving me the chance and helping me attend such great, fruitful  and
friendly gathering.

I hope to be able to give back as much as I can and participate actively in
the effort of the National Federation of the Blind to improve the lives of
Blind Ohioans.

I hope that by now you are feeling better after your eye surgeries. Please
keep us posted about the progress of your recovery.

Get well soon!

Have a wonderful day.

Ali Benmerzouga
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,

Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315.

Please Visit and like our Chapter's Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***
blindness is not what holds you back.
***