[NFBOH-Cleveland] Article on Art Exhibit at the Beck Center that is starting up April 12 - July 1, artwork from Owen McCafferty

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 13:23:35 UTC 2019

Thanks :)
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 10:56 AM, ojmccaf63--- via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I'm not sure if I allready posted this but Cleveland.com posted an article about the artwork that will be on display at the Beck Center in Lakewoood, Ohio starting April 12 - through July 1, there's an open reception in the educational building behind the main theater of the Beck Center where an open reception will be held this coming Friday April 12, 6:00pm - 7:30pm. this is open to the public and free! Sorry for the last minute post but not sure if I allready posted this or not? Here's is the link to the article that I am mentioned!! Really looking forward to this opportunity and hope any of you can come out and check out the artwork that I have on display!
Owen
Beck Center for the Arts schedules April 12 Student Art Exhibition kickoff

|  |  |

|  |
Beck Center for the Arts schedules April 12 Student Art Exhibition kickoff

The exploration of visual arts is alive and well in Lakewood. Nowhere is this more evident than at the Beck Cent...

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com