[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers,

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:40:11 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers,

The wait is over-training number four is coming your way! On April 23, 2019
at 8:00 p.m. eastern (7:00 p.m. central, 6:00 p.m. mountain,
5:00 p.m. pacific), the NFB-NEWSLINE team will be discussing the job
listings feature and all it has to offer current or future job seekers. With
more than 100,000 job listings from two national job sources, NFB-NEWSLINE
has much to offer to your next career move. We will cover items like
creating a search profile that will let you set job preferences by your zip
code, education level, and salary, how to navigate and search jobs, and how
to have jobs of interest emailed directly to you. Tune in and find out how
NFB-NEWSLINE can assist you in finding your dream job! If you have a
question during the training and are joining us by mobile app or computer,
you can use the new Q & A feature and type your question to the host as well
as raising your hand.

You can raise your hand by clicking raise hand. If you are joining us by
phone, you can raise or lower your hand by pressing *9. Unless you have been
unmuted by the host for a question, you will remain on mute for the duration
of the training.

Please note that we are using a system for this call that will not allow you
to speak to the other participants when you join the meeting like you have
been able to do on prior training calls. When you first connect to the
meeting, you will immediately be put on mute.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile device by following this link:

<https://zoom.us/j/953175664>https://zoom.us/j/953175664

Dial:

646-876-9923;

Webinar ID: 953175664

We look forward to talking to you on the 23rd!

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team

---
https://www.avg.com